- CIPC Registration Services
- CIPC Secretarial Services
- OTHER SERVICES
- SARS Registration Services
- Labour Department Services
- Other Services
- BECOME AN AGENT
- Contact Us
Tax Clearance Certificate
A Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) proves that a taxpayer’s tax affairs are up to date and are in order. This means that the taxpayer does not have any outstanding returns or tax debts.
In order to apply for a Tax Clearance Certificate, the following requirements have to be met:
- The tax payer must be registered and have a tax reference number (e.g. Income Tax Reference Number)
- The tax payer must have no outstanding debt for all taxes
- All returns must be up to date
- No duplicate TCCs will exist, except where a current TCC will expire within 2 months
In order to apply for a Tax Clearance Certificate, the following documents and information is required:
- CC/Company documents (if applicable)
- Certified ID copies of sole propriety and/or member/director
- Income Tax Reference Number
- Contact details of tax payer
Tax Clearance Certificates (TCC) is valid for 12 months.
Once your TCC application has been approved, you will receive Tax Clearance Certificates via email and/or post.
Cost for Tax Clearance Certificate: R 349.00