- CIPC Registration Services
- CIPC Secretarial Services
- OTHER SERVICES
- SARS Registration Services
- Labour Department Services
- Other Services
- BECOME AN AGENT
- Contact Us
Personal Income Tax Registration
Personal Income Tax Registration is applicable If you earn more than a specific amount which is determined every year by Parliament, then only are you are liable to register for Personal Income Tax.
In order to register for personal income tax, the following documents and information is required:
- Certified ID copy
- Proof of Address
- Original letter from bank confirming banking details stamped by the bank
- Proof of income (e.g. salary/pay slip)
- Power of Attorney which gives us the authority to apply for Personal Income Tax on your behalf (which will be sent to you via email once the order is placed).
This process takes 2-5 business days. However, if there is a delay from SARS due to excessive workload, the process could take longer.
Once the Registration is complete, you will receive proof of Personal Income Tax registration.
Cost for Personal Income Tax Registration: R 349.00