- CIPC Registration Services
- CIPC Secretarial Services
- OTHER SERVICES
- SARS Registration Services
- Labour Department Services
- Other Services
- BECOME AN AGENT
- Contact Us
New Company (Pty) Ltd Registration (Name Excluded)
A (Pty) Ltd or Private Company without a registered name differs in that no name reservation request will be submitted. The company will receive a System Generated Name (e.g. K2016123456). This does not necessarily mean that the company has to trade under that name. The company can have any desired trading name.
To register a company without a name, the following information and documents are required:
- The number of directors the company will have along with their ID copies
- The postal and physical address of the company (which can even be the same as your residential address)
- Company contact details (this includes email addresses and contact numbers)
- The details of the intended director/s. (this includes addresses, contact numbers and email addresses)
- A limited Power of Attorney in which you give us the authority to register a company on your behalf, signed by all intended director/s (which will be sent to you via email once the order is placed).
Once the name has been approved, the Company Registration process will take place, which will take between 5-10 working days. However, If there is a delay from CIPC due to excessive workload, the process could take longer.
Once the company has been registered, you will receive the following documents via email:
- A registration certificate COR 14.3
- A Notice of Incorporation COR 14.1
- Confirmation of the initial directors appointed to the company COR 14.1A
- Memorandum of incorporation (MOI) COR 15.1A
- Share certificate (as required)
Cost for New Company (Pty) Registration (Name Excluded): R 499.00