- CIPC Registration Services
- CIPC Secretarial Services
- OTHER SERVICES
- SARS Registration Services
- Labour Department Services
- Other Services
- BECOME AN AGENT
- Contact Us
Company Income Tax Registration
Once a CC/Company is registered, it is liable to be registered for Income Tax within 60 days of CC/Company registration.
In order to register for Income Tax, the following documents and information is required:
- CC/Company Documents
- Members/Directors certified ID copies along with proof of address of one of the members/directors
- Original letter from bank confirming banking details of the CC/Company stamped by the bank
- Proof of Address of the CC/Company. It can even be same as the residential address of one of the members/directors, if you don’t have a separate business premises for now or if you trade from home.
- Power of Attorney which gives us the authority to apply for Income Tax on your behalf (which will be sent to you via email once the order is placed).
This Income Tax Registration process takes 2-5 business days. However, if there is a delay from SARS due to excessive workload, the process could take longer.
Once the Income Tax Registration is complete, you will receive proof of Income Tax registration.
Cost for Company Income Tax Registration: R 349.00