- CIPC Registration Services
- CIPC Secretarial Services
- OTHER SERVICES
- SARS Registration Services
- Labour Department Services
- Other Services
- BECOME AN AGENT
- Contact Us
New Company (Pty) Ltd Registration (Name Included)
A (Pty) Ltd or Private Company is a legal establishment on its own and has to be registered as a taxpayer in its own right. There is no restriction on the amount of shareholders it can have, but is restricted from offering its shares to the general public.
- “(Pty) Ltd” stands for “Proprietary Limited”
- A (Pty) Ltd can be started by 1 Director/Incorporator and can have as many directors as needed.
- The name must end with “(Pty) Ltd”.
- Transfers of shares are restricted.
- Directors can be changed if needed by the company.
- It will have a Memorandum of Incorporation once the company is registered.
To register a new company, the following information and documents are required:
- The number of directors the company will have along with their ID copies
- Four proposed names in order of preference
- The postal and physical address of the company (which can even be the same as your residential address)
- Company contact details (this includes email addresses and contact numbers)
- The details of the intended director/s. (this includes addresses, contact numbers and email addresses)
- A limited Power of Attorney in which you give us the authority to register a company on your behalf, signed by all intended director/s (which will be sent to you via email once the order is placed).
The Company Registration process is divided into two steps:
Step 1: Name Reservations will be made, which will take between 3-5 working days. However, if there is a delay from CIPC due to system errors or work load, the process could take longer.
Step 2: Once the name has been approved, the Company Registration process will take place, which will take between 5-10 working days. However, If there is a delay from CIPC due to excessive workload, the process could take longer.
All in all, the process could take 2 – 3 weeks.
Once the company has been registered, you will receive the following documents via email:
- A registration certificate COR 14.3
- A Notice of Incorporation COR 14.1
- Confirmation of the initial directors appointed to the company COR 14.1A
- Memorandum of incorporation (MOI) COR 15.1A
- Share certificate (as required)
Cost for New (Pty) Ltd Registration (Name Included): R 599.00