- CIPC Registration Services
- CIPC Secretarial Services
- OTHER SERVICES
- SARS Registration Services
- Labour Department Services
- Other Services
- BECOME AN AGENT
- Contact Us
If a business intends to bring goods into and/or send goods out of the country, it needs to register as an importer and/or exporter with SARS.
To register for Import/Export license, the following documents and information in its original form are required:
- Certified CC/Company Documents
- Certified ID Copies of the Directors/ members
- The Original Bank letter confirming your company banking details, with stamp, and date of account opening
- Company/CC must be registered for Income Tax
- Power of Attorney on your company letter head which gives us the authority to register the company for Import/Export license (which will be drafted and sent via email once order is placed)
- Proof of Business Physical Address or an Affidavit confirming Business Physical Address (Affidavit will be drafted and sent via email once order is placed)
- Proof of Contact details or an Affidavit confirming Contact details (Affidavit will be drafted and sent via email once order is placed)
This Import and Export Registration process takes 10-20 business days. However, if there is a delay from SARS due to excessive workload, the process could take longer.
Once the Import and Export application is complete, you will receive and Import and Export Code.
Cost for Import/Export License: R 1 499.00